Petrosains Online Ticketing
Terms & Conditions
1. Petrosains admission tickets are available for online purchase from 21 November 2018 until 28 December 2018 at www.petrosains.com.my.
2. Tickets purchased online can be utilized from 24 November 2018 until 31 December 2018.
3. Tickets must be purchased at least 72 hours prior to the preferred admission date and time.
4. Types of admission tickets available for online purchase:
|Admission Rates||With MyKad||Non-MyKad|
|Adult (13 – 60 years)||RM 18.50||RM 28.00|
|Child (3 – 12 years)||RM 7.50||RM 16.50|
5. Petrosains’ admission tickets are based on time slots. However, tickets for the online purchase are only available for the 10.00 am and 2.00 pm slots.
6. Only payment via credit/debit card (VISA/Mastercard) or online banking will be accepted for online transactions.
7. Once payment is complete, customers will receive a confirmation email from Petrosains. In order to collect admission tickets at the Petrosains Ticketing Counter, it is mandatory to present the confirmation email as well as your NRIC/Passport/Driving License. Tickets will not be issued otherwise.
8. It is advised to carefully check your ticket selection (ticket type, date and time slot) prior to purchasing, as all ticket purchases are non-refundable and not changeable. However, should you purchased the wrong ticket type (e.g Non-Mykad holder purchases Mykad ticket), you are required to pay the amount difference at the Petrosains Ticketing Counter in order to collect your tickets.
9. You agree to indemnify and hold Petrosains and (as applicable) our parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from any claim or demand (including reasonable solicitors’ fees) made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of the Terms and Conditions or your violation of any law or the rights of any third parties or the use of the Website.
10. Subject to applicable laws and regulations, Petrosains reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
11. In case of any dispute, Petrosains reserves the right to make the final decision. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.