At Petrosains, the wonder never ends. To make things more fun and exciting, we’re giving out lots of unbeatable benefits and privileges to all our members.
Join now and enjoy unlimited visits to Petrosains, as well as free entry to participating Science Centres and Museums worldwide under the Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC), and other awe-inspiring deals and discounts that will open up a world of endless “sciencesational” possibilities!
|Category||Membership Fee for 1 Year|
|2 Adults + up to 3 children||RM 106.00|
|Adult (18 years & above)||RM 53.00|
|Youth (13 – 17 years)||RM 31.80|
|Child (3 – 12 years)||RM 21.20|
* Price is inclusive of (GST) at 6%.
- Unlimited visits to Petrosains’ main exhibition area.
- Free general admission to more than 300 participating science centres and museums worldwide (please refer to ASTC). Membership card must be presented on site.
- Discounts on special events & programmes.
- Invitations to member previews or special promotions.
- Member’s discount at XPLORASI-Petrosains Gift Shop on selected items.
Terms and Conditions
- Membership is open to ALL Malaysian residents. Family memberships are open to immediate family members only.
- Membership Card must be presented to enjoy all members benefits, including admission into Petrosains’ main exhibition area. Identity Card may be requested for verification purposes.
- Any member benefits and/or discounts are not valid with special rate tickets (including Family / Combo Packages), special exhibitions and any other promotions.
- Other Petrosains offerings including paid rides and programmes will be chargeable unless specified otherwise.
- Discounts at XPLORASI-Petrosains Gift Shop are not valid with other discounts, promotions, super value / best buy items, agent controlled items and / or with use of any other privilege / discounts cards.
- Family Membership:
- The names of all family members to be included in the family membership must be stated in the Membership Form.
- Names stated on the Membership Form must be as per MyKad or Passport.
- ‘Child’ means a person over the age of two (2) and below the age of eighteen (18) years.
- Only one card will be issued per family and only the main applicant’s name will appear on the card.
- All members must make ticket bookings via Petrosains’ Info/Booking Line at +603 2331 8181 prior to any visit.
- All completed Membership Forms must be submitted to Petrosains at the Membership Counter, Petrosains, Level 4, Suria KLCC.
- All applicants must present their Identity Card or Passport (for non-Malaysian) at the point of the application.
- Payment must be made in full upon application for membership.
- Memberships are valid for one (1) year from the date of application.
- The membership is non-tansferable and non-refundable.
- The membership card is the property of Petrosains Sdn. Bhd. at any time without prior notice.
- Children below eight (8) years old must be accompanied by at least a parent/guardian upon entering Petrosains.
- How can I become a member?
Be part of the Petrosains Membership program now! Come by our Visitor Service counter at Petrosains, Level 4, Suria KLCC or download the Membership Application Form from our website – www.petrosains.com.my . However, you still have to submit the form and make the payment at the Petrosains membership registration counter (Counter 3).
- What privileges and benefits can I look forward to?
As a Petrosains Membership cardholder, you are entitled to exclusive privileges and offers. You can enjoy privileges for yourself and your family members such as unlimited entry to Petrosains for one whole year, free entry to over 300 participating Science Centers and Museums under the Association of Science – Technology Centers (ASTC) Passport Programmes around the world (ww.astc.org), discounts on special events and programmes organized by Petrosains and also special member’s discounts at XPLORASI-Petrosains Gift Shop.
- How much does it cost for the membership programme?
(2 Adults + up to 3 Children) – RM106.00
Adult (above 18 years) – RM53.00
Youth (13-17years) – RM31.80
Child (3-12years) – RM21.20
*Price is inclusive of Goods & Services Tax *GST) at 6%.
- Is the Petrosains Membership card transferable / refundable?
The membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Do I need to show my membership card to enjoy the benefits?
Yes, you do and required to present your membership card at the ticketing counter to get the entry pass for each visit and to also enjoy benefits that you are entitled to. Petrosains has the right to refuse your entry if there is no proof of membership. *Please note that you maybe required to present your identification card (eg.:NRIC) for verification purpose.
- Do I need to do booking for admission to Petrosains?
Petrosains operates a time-ticketing system which allows entry for visitors at any one time. Therefore, we advise that you make a reservation by calling our info/booking line at 03-2331 8181.
- Will my membership status guarantee my admission to Petrosains at any time I wish to visit Petrosains?
No, it does not. Your membership status does not guarantee your admission to Petrosains at any time you wish to visit the centre. We advise that you make a reservation via our info/booking line at 03 2331 8181 prior to your visit. All you need to do is provide your membership card number and we will reserve the ticket for you (subject to availability).
- Is it possible for me to change my membership category? (i.e: From individual membership to Family Membership and vice versa)
Yes, you can. It is ONLY applicable if you want to upgrade the membership category from Individual Membership to Family Membership. You need to pay the difference of fee (i.e.: In this case, RM53). If you wish to downgrade your membership (i.e.: From Family Membership to Individual Membership), no refund will be given on the difference of fee. The expiry date of your new membership will remain as per the original membership type.
- What other Science Centre and Museum can I visit with my membership?
All membership types can enjoy free admission to over 300 Science Centers and Museums that participates in the ASTC Passport Programmes. The complete list of participating Science Centers and Museums, and the Terms & Conditions that apply are available at www.astc.org
Account Expiry and Renewal
- When will my Petrosains Membership card expire?
The expiry date will be printed on your membership card.
- How long is my membership valid?
Your Membership is valid for 12 months from the date you sign up.
- How do I renew my Petrosains Membership Card?
We will send a letter of reminder 2 months prior to your card expiry date. You are then required to come to Petrosains to make payment for renewal and collect your membership card.
- Can I cancel my Membership?
Yes, you can. Please note that no refund will be given when you cancel your membership.