Be a volunteer at Petrosains! As a volunteer, your working hours and workdays can be arranged by mutual agreement while training will be provided. If working in a fun enviroment suits you, download the application form and send the hardcopy with a passport-size photo to the Volunteers Management Unit, Petrosains Sdn. Bhd., Level 4, Suria KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur.
Or you can apply online by filling up the registration form at the end of the page.
Follow us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/PetrosainsVolunteer for more updates and latest news of Petrosains Volunteer Programme.
- Age 17 years or older.
- Able to communicate well with other staff and visitors, especially in English.
- Passionate about science and learning.
- Enthusiastic and enjoy engaging in learning.
- A people’s person who enjoys communicating science.
- Able to interact with other staff and a good team player.
For more information, please contact:
Norsyalyna Bt Mohd Nashikin
Volunteers Management Section,
Petrosains Sdn. Bhd.,
Level 4, Suria KLCC,
Petronas Twin Towers,
50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Office: +603 2331 1349 / 5080