Who Are We?
Petrosains Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of PETRONAS, that manages the visit operations of the world renowned PETRONAS Twin Towers and the interactive science centre, Petrosains, The Discovery Centre. Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, these two distinctive institutions play a significant role in providing the world with a unique view of the progress of the nation through the vantage point of tourism and informal learning. In line with our expansion plans, we are seeking aspiring and dynamic individuals to share our vision and be part of our team for the following positions:
To execute and perform all educational outreach and in-reach programs to visitors and participants through non-conventional but innovative learning environment with the aim to promote the Petrosains’ mission of stimulating learning in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) through engaging and impactful educational experience with exhibitions and programs.
- Minimum Bachelor or Master Degree in science/engineering/science communication/science education with CGPA 3.00 and above
- Excellent science communication and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent team worker and have genuine passion in learning
- Willing to work on roster basis including weekends and public holidays
- Ability to extend deeper in science content to promote Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Experience in early childhood program is an advantage
Provide support to the Superior on cashiering & banking function, processing of Account Receivable and Fixed Assets accounting of the Company and provide timely, accurate and relevant information to ensure that the works are systematically and effectively performed with a high standard of Quality.
- Prepare and coordinate cash floats
- Perform & process daily cash sales and credit card transaction
- Perform and process the day to day account receivables
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma in accounting, working experience would be preferable or
- SPM with 2 years working experience, cashiering experience would be preferable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Knowledge with Microsoft application is an added advantage.
Provide assistance to the customers and visitors to the Gift Shop and maintain the merchandise level and arrangement on the sales floor effectively and efficiently with the objective of generating revenue for the Gift Shop.
- SPM holder
- Relevant experience from retail environment/service industry is an added advantage
- Good communication skills, both in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Knowledge in other languages will be an added advantage
- Willing to work on roster basis including on weekends and public holidays
Visitor Management Coordinator
To provide assistance and facilities to visitors by engaging them with energizing, entertaining, friendly, creative and innovative world class services while ensuring the safety and comfort at all times.
- Diploma Tourism or Hospitality Industry.
- Good command of both Bahasa Malaysia & English. Ability to converse in other languages is an advantage.
- Genuine passion for people.
Closing date: 26 March 2017
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants should enclose a complete CV stating personal particulars and employment history. Applications should be sent via email to: