Who Are We?
Petrosains Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of PETRONAS, that manages the visit operations of the world renowned PETRONAS Twin Towers and the interactive science centre, Petrosains, The Discovery Centre. Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, these two distinctive institutions play a significant role in providing the world with a unique view of the progress of the nation through the vantage point of tourism and informal learning. In line with our expansion plans, we are seeking aspiring and dynamic individuals to share our vision and be part of our team for the following positions:
- Provide departmental administrative assistance through efficient monitoring, documenting and filing of items such as budget, KPI, SOP, database, etc to ensure all relevant information and documentation are organized for management and reporting purposes.
- Execute procurement and systems related matters through efficient and effective implementation of systems such as SAP, eProcurement etc. to ensure all relevant processes are accurate, timely and adhere to the company’s guidelines and procedures.
- Support the execution of relevant department and company related events and activities.
- Diploma in any relevant field; preferably in marketing/ business admin background
- Good proficiency in the English Language (written and verbal)
- Able to operate common computer applications
Provide assistance to the customers and visitors to the Gift Shop and maintain the merchandise level and arrangement on the sales floor effectively and efficiently with the objective of generating revenue for the Gift Shop.
- SPM holder
- Relevant experience from retail environment/service industry is an added advantage
- Good communication skills, both in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Knowledge in other languages will be an added advantage
- Willing to work on roster basis including on weekends and public holidays
Visitor Management Coordinator
To provide assistance and facilities to visitors by engaging them with energizing, entertaining, friendly, creative and innovative world class services while ensuring the safety and comfort at all times.
- Diploma Tourism or Hospitality Industry.
- Good command of both Bahasa Malaysia & English. Ability to converse in other languages is an advantage.
- Genuine passion for people.
Prepare, coordinate, analyse and execute the manpower planning, manpower budget, organizational development and talent sourcing activities, including consistent
monitoring of the position inventory in the HRIS in line with Petrosains business needs, Petrosains/PETRONAS policy and procedures.
- Prepare, compile and coordinate manpower plan and budget for Petrosains through gathering and analysing data of the previous, current and future trend
manpower utilization and meeting submission dateline to ensure that the report is accurate and submit in a timely manner.
- Analyse and execute job management exercise through continuous monitoring and maintaining of the position inventory based on the business growth of Petrosains
in order to ensure the job management is successfully conducted and Petrosains is able to sustain as a business.
- Implement and supervise talent sourcing for Petrosains by ensuring that the interview process, the venue arrangement, confirmation of assessors and candidates is done in an effective and efficient manner in order to ensure continuous supply of talent pool will not disrupt the operations and business growth of Petrosains.
- Arrange, prepare and facilitate on boarding programme for new staff upon reporting for duty by maintaining and updating briefing materials and notifying line departments on the reporting to ensure smooth assimilation into the company’s work culture.
- Provide assistance and support to the benefits and compensations section whenever required.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential materials.
- Proficient and effective English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management or Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR related areas
- Knowledge in HRIS system is an added advantage.
Closing date 12 February 2017
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants should enclose a complete CV stating personal particulars and employment history. Applications should be sent via email to: