PETROSAINS INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
Petrosains Industrial Training Programme (PITP) is a platform to provide undergraduates with hands-on experience within science centre and tourism industry.
Two significant objectives have been incorporated to ensure the effectiveness of the training programme:
- Integrate theoretical knowledge and its application in industry.
- Acquire knowledge, skills and mindset to shorten undergraduate's learning curve.
- Malaysian student pursuing undergraduate diploma or degree in higher learning institutions in Malaysia for selected disciplines.
- Performing the industrial training for a minimum duration of two and a half months.
- Submission of the following documents (completed documents MUST be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ITF01 Application Form (Click here to download the application form.)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the latest result transcript
- Copy of your industrial Training University Letter
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Application must reach email@example.com three months prior to programme commencement.
- Should you not received any reply within two months, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. Acceptance OR declination to offer must be notified within fourteen (14) working days.
- Only online application will be entertained. Postal/courier applications are deemed as incomplete.