Petrosains Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of PETRONAS, that manages the visit operations of the world renowned PETRONAS Twin Towers and the interactive science centre, Petrosains, The Discovery Centre. Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, these two distinctive institutions play a significant role in providing the world with a unique view of the progress of the nation through the vantage point of tourism and informal learning. In line with our expansion plans, we are seeking aspiring and dynamic individuals to share our vision and be part of our team for the following positions:
1. Science Communicator
Manage and implement outreach programs and operations with the aim to promote the Petrosains' mission of stimulating learning in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematic (STEM) through engaging and impactful educational experiences with exhibitions and programs across Malaysia. Contribute to maintaining, developing and maximising departmental capabilities to add value to the company's CSR/CSI efforts nationwide.
- Degree in science / engineering / science communication / science education or any other related field
- Excellent science communication skills and highly knowledgeable in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
2. VISITOR MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR (PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS VISIT OPERATIONS)
To provide assistance and facilities to visitors by engaging them with energizing, entertaining, friendly, creative and innovative world class services while ensuring the safety and comfort at all times.
- Diploma Tourism or Hospitality Industry
- Good command of both Bahasa Malaysia & English. Ability to converse in other languages is an advantage
- Genuine passion for people.
3. SALES ASSISTANT (PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS GIFT SHOP)
Provide assistance to the customers and visitors to the Gift Shop and maintain the merchandise level and arrangement on the sales floor effectively and efficiently with the objective of generating revenue for the Gift Shop.
- Minimum 1 year retail experience
- Good communication in English
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants should enclose a complete CV stating personal particulars and employment history. Applications should be sent via email before 15 February 2013 to: